Monday, April 9, 2007

Life of CUET Vs the UofC

Today, I don't know what I should write about. I did not find any interesting topic to write about. I'm think I can memorise something. I am wandering if I write about my previous university because that's a real impact on me. I still could not forget about it. I don't know why I am not so excieted about the UofC. Probably, there lies a big difference in admission between two universities. Like you saw the movie, Koreans were really enjoying after getting admission. (I think you all did not see the movie, most you did)

This is the logo of my previous university.




The Website: www.cuet.ac.bd

Anyways, I am going to talk about how difference my life was.

In CUET:

After starting class I did not have so much class works. Also, I got the immigration visa; therefore, I did not study too hard.

My class generally start 8:00 am, sometimes 11:00 am. Well my class finished by 2:00 pm.

I lived in a dorm. The name of it is Sheikh Tarek Huda Hall.

The pic of it:



The building was very old - almost 30-40 years. But, the room is clear because it is a concern of the stuents. I generally, after the class, I took some rest. Then, at 4:00 pm, I used to go to playground either to play or to enjoy the matches. After that, I generally pass my time with gossiping. That continues upto 7:00 am. (Actually, in Bangladesh the evening comes at 6-7 'o clock, not vary like Calgary).

Finally, I ate my dinner at 8:00 am. That's funny!! No study still now.

After that, I might study. That depends on me. Sometimes, I pass all my nights without studying.

(Well, don't think it as a the University of Phoenix.

Had I studied seriously for the university, I would not have passed that life becaue I knew that I gonna change my university. )

Now, in the UofC:

Woooooooooooooow!! so much assignment. It does not matter whether the instructors are giving the assignements for the following days or just keep going. That's because we have tons of work from the beginning of the day with the schedule sheets. Actually, that's the real university life.

Well, I don't have to mention about that.


Now, I came to the university and then go home. After the night passes, again come to the university, again go home. Kind of jail.
Well, I am proud of the UofC because of its teaching standard. I really like the way they teach. Everything is friendly, it is easy to interact with instructors. Friends are really good.


As a whole, both university brings different kind of pleasures to me in different aspects.
Don't think the CUET is bad, it is the second best university in Bangladesh. So competition is quite high at least due to the large population. That's why it was easy for me to get admission to the UofC comparing the CUET.


No comments: