Friday, April 13, 2007

The Last Blog for Winter



Now It is 11:30 pm. After 30 minutes, it will be 12:00 pm and nobody will be able to blog that will be count as a blogs. Well, today I am going to talk about the last day as well as other day of classes.

Today is the last day of LEAP 4 classes. I am also optimistic about everybody passing the LEAP, if there is no major disaster.

We had the question day. We asked so many questions that make Scott a little beat freak out. Actually, we were passing the last day. That's why we were all worried about the exams.

I can forget my friends of LEAP. I get a lot of help from everybody. We have a lot of fun. Sometimes, we have discussion about our study topics. By the way, sometimes I don't know about everybody, but for myself, if I did any mistakes, please don't keep it in mind. Because if you group, it is natural to have some misunderstanding.

I cannot forget my instructors. They are really awesome. I never meet such friendly instructors in my life. They really helped me a lot. Pam helped me a lot in improving my speaking.

Now, it is time for everybody to spread out in the university. Everybody will in different faculty. It will be also hard to keep communication because we will have a lot of work as well as assignments. Then, it will be hard to e-mail. (Please, try to do that).


For communicating, I think the best way is to keep blogging and to put comments on everybody.

1 comment:

anna said...

Hi Alif,
Your picture a little bit differs from Leslie's one. May I ask you for the original photo.
How do feel before exams?
Yulia