Thursday, April 19, 2007

Dreams

Hi, the final exam was over. Today, I am passing a great day (I think everybody is doing so unless they have taken a credit course).

I can't say how I am feeling, it's more than words. I am feeling relaxed, no assignments, no essays, no reading or no quiz. Woooooooooooooooow!!!! awesome, awesome, super awesome. What else can I say? I can't think about anything.

Last night I slept well. I slept more than 10 hours. That's why I am feeling sound. However, I haven't dreamt. I don't know why I ain't dreaming for a long time, or I can't remember dreams after sleep. In fact, I haven't forgotten dreaming. I don't how everybody thinks about dreams.

I am going to describe some dreams that I never can forget in my entire life.


First Dream:

Once I was dreaming in the midnight. I dreamt my results came out. I got 3.00 out of 5.00. So that's terrible. (the average better grades in my country is 4.30 or higher, they can think of admitting at almost any university. There are some exceptions too. Like, for BUET, Medical, they need approximately 4.7 or 4.8). Well, after that, I think none should dream. It turns their days bad until the result is disclosed.


Obviously, I haven't done so bad, little lower than what I expected. The speciality of the dream is my mother had the same dreams too in the same night.


Another dream:





This dream was kind of like scary. I was feared by somebody. That's probably a nightmare. Ooooh! so awful. I was running in the dark. I couldn't see anything. There were nothing to hide.... then, probably at 3:00 am, I woke up.


In my culture, they said if you see something scary in your dreams, it would give you a message that you have something coming: you might be sick, you might have terrible loss in business, you might lose your job. Well, I got a terrible sick after 2 days of seeing the dream. I was in the bed for more than 2 weeks, then it took for another 2 weeks to recover. That time I could not memorise anything I studied. I felt tired after 5-10 minutes of studying.


Do I have good dreams??? Probably not.
So, from my point, there's no point to be feared from dreams. If there is any danger, then just let it go.

No comments: